Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday

Today is Thursday, one more day at work then a weekend of de-cluttering, I must do it this week because  didn't last week and times a passin'.
Yesterday was along day, I went to Leeds for a meeting and wasn't home until 8pm. On the up side thanks to a colleague I discovered  a very decent pub called the Brewery Tap just around from the station, very nice it is too. On the downside I arrived home to find one of the kitties looking very forlorn by the back door having been allowed to get out by the estate agent viewing guide person. I told them explicitly that there were two cats and to make sure that there were two cats in the house at the start and end of each viewing, the numpty who did yesterday's viewing ignored that instruction. I was not happy, poor Thomas kitty thought he had been chucked out and was looking very sad, poor little guy. Why is that no-one can follow a simple instruction these days? Pillock!
Still, can't complain too much at least they are doing the viewings which saves me having to do it, they charge enough though. Humph.
This is turning into a whinge-fest so I go now and try to think of more positive things to talk about another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment