Saturday 27 October 2012

100 words and its blinking freezing.

Well, Bob has moved forward another hundred words and now knows what he has to do, so that's a result. I'll write some more later but I have to do a bit of research into getting US citizenship in the 1860's and more about the Homestead Act so Bob can do what he needs to do to get The Story moving forward a bit faster.
Having said that, there's no real rush to get the thing finished. It's not like I have any sort of deadline. Writing this is just to keep me occupied so I can take my time and enjoy the process. I hate deadlines, so I shouldn't set them for myself when they aren't necessary. I have enough writing deadlines at work, thanks very much.
It is also blinking freezing, I'm sitting with the heater on and a blanket around my legs like a little old man. Mind you it could be argued that I am a little old man, although 54 is not old, it just feels like 104 at times. Today being one of them. Of course 4 bottles of Beck's and 4 cans of Old Speckled Hen last night doesn't exactly help me to feel young and bouncy today. I used to be able to drink, but I'm out of practice I suppose.
There is still some beer left so I can practice some more tonight since I've decided not to go out with the weather being so poor. I don't like the cold. That's probably why I live in a country that is generally cold. I could move but I'm not sure where. I had hoped that one day I could have gone to a warm part of the US with Mrs H but I don't think that is an option. You never know, but it doesn't feel like it is just at the moment.
OK, onwards and upwards, another cup of coffee and then we'll get some research done for Bob and The Story.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment