Wednesday 17 October 2012

PowerPoint...arrgh!

I'm currently writing a PowerPoint presentation for work. It revolves around the various documents a business uses to keep track of what they are doing. I'm tying myself in knots trying to cross refer what each document or account is for and how they relate to one-another.
I'm becoming more and more confused as I try to keep things simple and not get the slides looking too 'busy' whilst still setting out enough information to be a basis for the deliverer's notes. The notes, oh dear, the notes. They seem to be getting more and more convoluted as I move through the slides.
This is supposed to be a simple PowerPoint presentation to reinforce what has already been learned in other material. I'm beginning to think I need to look up the definition of simple in the dictionary because what I'm producing certainly isn't simple just now!
Anyway, back to the grind, I needed a break and to get that off my chest. Simple, it's supposed to be simple! Onwards and upwards.

2 comments:

  1. Oof. I've never really used Powerpoint, so can't help there I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete