Thursday 11 October 2012

Ambling into a new life.

I really hope that I can find somewhere to move to in Amble.
I need to be in a more lively environment with shops, pubs and takeaways within walking distance instead of  everything being a car ride away.
I need to be able to stroll down to the river or the harbour and take a gentle constitutional instead of being buffeted by lorries and tractors as I walk along assailed by the stench of the slurry being spread on the fields. I need to be close to my only remaining family, to be a five minute walk away instead of a 30 minute drive.
I need to be able to get to work down a dual carriageway instead of trolling through town hitting every pinch-point there is, stopping and starting all the time.
That's why I really hope I can find somewhere to move to in Amble.

No comments:

Post a Comment