Thursday 4 October 2012

Not at all interesting

Today I will mainly be not at all interesting.

  • I have have ordered my 2013 diary and a fresh notebook from Moleskine, well actually from Amazon but they are Moleskine products. 
  • I plan to have a bacon sandwich later or maybe something more substantial if I can be bothered to cook.
  • I did not win the lottery.
  •  A mysterious benefactor has not left a large suitcase of cash on my doorstep, or if they did someone has come across it while I was out and relieved me of it.
  • Thomas kitty still insists on try to learn to tap dance on my keyboard.
  • Abbey kitty is still going for the world snoozing record.
  • I have changed the wallpaper on my mobile phone to a tin of scones (because I love scones).
  • I hope to watch some football tonight.
  • I will forego beer this evening in an effort to save money and be good about trying to reduce my drink intake.
  • I didn't take the house paperwork to solicitor again today.
I think my aim has been achieved. Today I have mainly been not at all interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment