Sunday 21 October 2012

Swing low.

I'm feeling a little low today. I was awake into the early hours of this morning worrying about the logistics and cost of this whole moving thing. There is so much to do and so many things to pay for. The only help I'm getting is from the Brother for which I'm very grateful.
I made a list of what needs to be done which helped me get to sleep but there is still that undercurrent of worry nagging away which won't go away until everything is sorted.
I will be in real need of a proper relaxing break somewhere, preferably warm, once everything is dealt with. I can then take stock and see what to do next.
I think this low mood is just a tiredness slump, I'm still looking forward to the move to a new life so I don't think depression has set in again. I certainly hope not, but, as I say it seems to be a mental and physical fatigue issue.
Anyway, that's all. I'm preparing myself for the Sunderland vs NUFC Derby game at lunchtime. I'll be in front of the TV with a couple of beers willing the Mighty Magpies on to victory.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment