Friday 12 October 2012

5.30 am Friday

Its half five in the morning and I've found a way to get up early, leave the bedside light on. I fell asleep last night with the light still on, had a really good sleep and woke up refreshed at 4.45 am. I am now up and about, having fed the kitties and had some breakfast. Normally I would have dragged myself out of bed half an hour after I needed to and struggled to get a cup of coffee never mind a couple of slices of toast. I like this new idea, I think I might leave the light on in future if it helps me to sleep well and wake up at a reasonable time to avoid feeling rushed in the morning. I would never have had time to write anything at my usual getting up time. Yes, I like this, I think I'll try it more often.
Time to go and get ready for work now, so TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment