Sunday 7 October 2012

Its Sunday

Sunday, the day of rest. That is my intention today, read the papers, do a bit of writing until the Newcastle vs Manchester Utd match on tv this afternoon. There's beer in the fridge and I intend to drink it.
I've been thinking about a potato curry later as well, there is a load of spuds sitting there and I like a curry, I was going to say I like a good curry until I realised that it was me who'd be making it so it will have to be, I like a curry. So, curry it is then, whether before or after the match is another question, I'll probably start it so that its cooking during the game and will be ready at the end, organised or what?
Anyway, as I say, a day of rest I hope without ignorant wazzocks peering through the windows today please. I would like to get a good run at The Story as well. So far as you saw yesterday Bob hasn't really been up to much well apart from killing a man in a bar fight but still I'll have to get him being a bit more interesting and try to introduce a bit of life into the story. Lets hope Cleveland is an exciting place for him to be.
I also started on another tale yesterday. Its the back story of an abandoned boat my brother took a photo of on some mudflats on the North Norfolk coast; early days yet but it makes a change from Bob's adventures and means that if I get stuck with him I can take a break and go to the East coast fishing villages of the UK for a change of scene.
Autumn or Fall if you prefer, is certainly here now. Its very chilly but at least the sun is shining and there's not a cloud in the sky. I don't know where this was in the Summer but still with the rain we've had over the past few months it makes a pleasant change to see the sun. A bit of sunshine raises the mood you know.
I am feeling a little guilty about not de-cluttering this weekend but I needed the break. As I've said, there's a few weeks yet and if I start again next weekend it'll be fine.
Right, off to read the papers now, maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment