Monday 8 October 2012

My name is Ian...

..and I'm a Moleskine® addict. My good friend Mr N gave me the idea because he uses one on a regular basis so I went out and bought one.
They are brilliant for people who have a bad memory or if you are a writer to note down ideas as you have them, especially if like me you suffer from the former and aspire to the latter.
They come in many types and sizes, with either a hard or soft back. I use an A5 which fits nicely into the side pocket of the jacket I normally wear. I'm currently using a soft back with plain cream pages and have just bought a hard back to compare the two and decide which type to use in future.
I've also bought a small pocket 2013 diary in soft back because the diary I have been using this year is too long and narrow. The Moleskine® diary is about the size of my Android phone and will fit much better into my coat's inside pocket than the current one.
You can tell I haven't much to say today. Not to mention what an exciting cove and how easily pleased I am.

http://www.moleskine.com/web/gb/home

PS: I've no links with Moleskine® I just think their notebooks are brilliant and that the world needs to know, or at least the tiny bit of the world that reads this blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment