Friday 19 October 2012

Not Foggy Friday

Finally the fog has lifted and the sun has made a welcome appearance. I however, am now hemmed in by two snoozing kitties who have decided that they should have a competition to find out how close they can get to me without actually wearing my shirt. They do make good company though even if they aren't the finest conversationalists I've ever encountered. Also on the plus side they are not as heavy and slobbery as some dogs I've met. Now I like dogs but I wouldn't want to have one as a pet. All that taking them out for walks on wet and miserable evenings in the winter puts me off straight away, me being a) lazy and b) not fond of being cold and/or wet.
Something else that has been exercising my braincell lately is the desire to be able to make a living as a writer and blogster. After 35 years as a shiny arsed pen-pusher working for Her Majesty I would like to be able to be a shiny arsed pen-pusher working for myself. I wonder what the best way to make that transition would be? I suppose I should persevere with The Story and keep rambling on here until the penny drops with the public at large that I am a genius who should be feted and showered with money and accolades. Feel free to start any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment