Thursday 25 October 2012

Deluding myself.

I have been thinking, I know, I know I've been told that I shouldn't but it just crept up on me and bosh! there I was thinking. Sorry it was an accidental think, it wasn't planned, it just sort of turned up uninvited. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I've been thinking that I've been deluding myself over the last few weeks if I ever imagined that I would be staying, no, I'm changing the subject.
It's been a funny old day, wet and drizzly, then sunny, then drizzly again. It's supposed to be cold tomorrow so we should expect a frosty start. We got loads done at work today, so that was good.
My new Samsung Galaxy SIII Android phone which was delivered yesterday is pretty good; I'm going to get a cover for I think to keep it from getting damaged. It's amazing what they can produce these days. I've owned less powerful computers in the past, mobile phone technology is incredible.
Still haven't won the Lotto, one day I suppose.
Going now as I can't write what I want to just in case, so I'll stop now and come back to the subject another day.
Until then, be safe and try to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment