Thursday 18 October 2012

Chicken

Tonight I will be having chicken. I found some frozen chicken breasts in the freezer so I'm cooking them up and will have them tonight for tea.
I love chicken, not as much as I love scones, or cake, or even beer but in the list of foodstuffs I love its up there next to mince. Where was I? Oh yes, chicken, I have a very soft spot for chicken as do the kitties who will not rest until they have had their share. Actually I'm a bit bored with talking about chicken much as I love it, I think I'll change the subject.
I'm a bit bored, I'm stuck at an impasse with The Story, I can't get Bob to move forward. I really need to have a look again at how he leaves Cleveland OH, if in fact he does leave yet. Maybe he should stay for a few thousand more words and have a couple more adventures, maybe not adventures as such, more like life really. He doesn't have to leap tall buildings and rescue damsels in distress just do some interesting things which get him moving in the right direction again. He can have adventures later in this and other stories.
Right time to go and get the kitties their medication and have a shot at moving Bob into the next phase of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment