Wednesday 24 October 2012

Broadband is fun

Every month around this date it seems the download speeds on my broadband service plummet to unacceptably low levels. I phone the provider and every time they try to take me through the same old tests which only go to prove that it isn't my problem, it's their service to the router.
We managed to get a man on the moon in 1969, someone recently broke the speed of sound in a free fall parachute jump from the edge of space, people have lived in a space station and the Hubble space telescope can send back pin-sharp pictures from space but my ISP can't get a broadband service to work properly over a distance of 3 miles. They need to realise that they are supposed to be providing a service and me having to call once a month to get them to sort out this 'service' is not in any way shape or form a service.
ISPs always blame the customers and it is rarely the customer's fault. I wish they'd just sort themselves out!
Incoherent rant over, TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment