Monday 24 September 2012

Well...

the auctioneer chap came round but wasn't much use. I don't know why I bother sometimes. I am currently feeling completely alone and abandoned. There seems to be no end to it all.
I need help and support, not just moral support, real physical support from real people actually in the same room as me. Virtual support from friends on Twitter and Facebook is great and welcome but I need someone to sit in the house with me and be here to talk to, to help me take stuff to the tip and to just be around. That person of course is in the US and probably isn't coming back, or if she does it will be too late.
In short, I need help now and I don't know how or where to get it.
Sorry to be so negative but it just seems I'm stymied at every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment