Thursday 20 September 2012

Busy Busy.

OK, so car MOT booked, tablets for various cat maladies ordered, self storage rental looked into, spare house keys and paperwork dropped off at estate agent. This de-cluttering is harder than I thought. I need a hand, any volunteers? 
This weekend will be made up of a series of trips back and forth to the tip with the intent of dumping as much junk as possible from the garage. I will then be working on de-junking a room at a time over the following weekends with a view to be completely de-cluttered by the end of October, 2012 that is, though with the amount of stuff lying around I'm beginning to wonder. I am however not daunted (yes I am).
Still it will all be worth it in the long run, no more debt, clutter, old house or huge garden to worry about. 
I hope to be able to concentrate on writing my Grand Opus, it started out as an Opus but seems to have expanded so I think it deserves the title of Grand, and show Mrs H that it is worth her coming home from the US to a more settled and less fraught lifestyle with the new literary me.
More later. TTFN. PAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment