Friday 21 September 2012

Books.

I love books, that is something many people don't understand. "Why not just get a Kindle?" (other e-readers are available) they ask, adding that you can carry thousands of books around at once without all that weight and so on. I agree, the Kindle (other e-readers are available) has its place. When I eventually buy one it will be a boon when I'm travelling but, there's always a but, I love the feel of a real book in my hands. There's something about the feel and smell of an actual paper book that adds to the reading experience. A kindle (other e-readers are available) will never be able to replicate that, at least not in my lifetime I think.
So there you are, I love a good book and now I'm off to the pub to sit and have some ideas.
More later chums.
So a couple of hours in the pub working on my Grand Opus, a few good ideas for research and a few pages written to be transferred to the electronic version later on. I was going to sort out some clothes for the charity bag tonight but I think I'll leave it until Sunday and do some writing instead.
Saturday is start on the garage day and Sunday will be spare bedroom day. I hope that this will be the run up I need to gain a bit of impetus in the de-cluttering department.
Tea-time I think, so TTFN and PAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment