Saturday 15 September 2012

It's four in the morning...

Well actually it's 23:23 but give me a break, I've been to the pub so I'm allowed a little poetic licence, or is it license? Who knows, or cares?
So, that was my last night out for a while with Mrs H so I'm glad we managed to get blootered, just like the good old days.
Time now to think about the logistics of the great de-clutter. Sensitive papers first, that is those that could be used to steal my or her identity, these will be put to the torch. Then sort out what I will need to take to my new abode. Closely followed by the stuff she will need for her sojourns in the UK. Stuff for sale, storage or destruction next. Then find a place to live until the money comes through from the sale of the house and finally, find a flat, move in and put the remaining stuff into a self storage unit Mrs H and I can decide what to do with it.
Simple really. I'll keep you informed of progress.
TTFN PAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment