Friday 21 September 2012

It just occurred to me...

whether this blogging lark is an exercise in ego massage. Are my ramblings really worthy of anyone's attention? Should I keep my opinions to myself?
This blog started as a way of getting my thoughts written down and although I could have done that in a private journal I decided that the idea someone might be reading the words and having an opinion on them helped put them into perspective. I hoped that someone might value what I am saying, maybe get some solace out of thinking that if they are down they are not alone, others are in the same boat and understand.
All that may sound like pretentious twaddle, but then so might much of what I have written on here and that's fine because people's opinions are valuable and should be expressed.
My hope is that those who do read this and I know there are some of you out there find some entertainment  value in what I write whether you think it's tripe or not.
TTFN. PAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment