Saturday 22 September 2012

Trip to the tip.

Today I've made two trips to the tip, showed 4 sets of folk around the house and bagged up 6 bag loads of old clothes to go in the clothes bank one day this week.
This de-cluttering malarkey is hard work what with all these strangers traipsing around the house, loading up the van, trips to the tip, looking for self storage not to mention looking after the two kitties and myself when I get a spare moment.
Still it keeps me busy and stops any negative thinking from creeping in, I don't have time to think. I am making time though to write this blog and my Grand Opus so that I have an escape from the unrelenting pressure of selling up. It will be worth it in the long run.
I plan to relax for the rest of today and start again tomorrow. The box room/office is the plan. Wish me luck.
TTFN. PAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment