Friday 28 September 2012

Merde je suis tomber!

I have just received through the post the book of the radio series 1994, sent via my good pal Mr N I believe. I have also picked up How Not To Worry by Paul McGee and  Elmore Leonard's Complete Western Stories so I am now well set up for reading, especially if you include the e-books on Buddhism I am in the middle of. There is of course the little matter of Baudolino by Umberto Eco which you may recall has been on the go for some time now. I'm in the process of digging in and trying to finish it but man, its hard. Its one of those books that you just can't get into, still I'll keep at it and perhaps it'll grow on me.
So there you are, not too bad a day really, some fresh reading matter obtained and some beer and Sailor Jerry rum bought. A night of literature and drinking beckons. Whoop! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment