Wednesday 19 September 2012

Things move fast...

don't they? We've had a veritable flood of folks wanting to look at Hall Towers, 3couples in half an hour today, the place only went on the agents website on Tuesday. Just hope someone will offer boat loads of moolah when the time comes so Hall Towers 2 can be purchased in time for the Yuletide festivities.
Much of life seems to go quickly nowadays, said Methuselah. I suppose everything is so instant what with broadband and mobile phones we have come expect everything to happen about half a second before we think about it. I often wish for a chance to slow down and smell the roses now and again. Perhaps following the de-clutter and downsize I will get that opportunity. I'll take a slow train to Inverness or something like that, watch the world go by, drink beer and shoot wild haggis. That's the plan I think, a haggis hunt over Christmas, anyone want to join in, bring beer, a desire to chill out and a blunderbuss and you are welcome to tag along. I will also be making time for the grand opus which may or may not see the light of day but will keep my mind occupied in my old age, or even my middle age, I'm nearly 54 you know (doesn't he look well for his age?).
Still enough for now, must get to bed as I have to take Mrs H to the airport in the morning for her trip to the US. I hope it's a shorter trip than I first imagined but we will have to wait and see.
So, TTFN and PAAA.

1 comment:

  1. My late father-in-law claimed that the haggis has three legs, one of which is shorter than the other two.

    ReplyDelete