Thursday 27 December 2012

Well that was Christmas.

Christmas is over and now we look forward to the New Year.
I hope 2013 is better than 2012 (not to mention 2011 and 2010) and that I will have a chance to blog on more interesting things than last year and also to get on with writing my short stories.
Currently I have a young man from the North East of England sitting in Cleveland OH waiting to marry his love and move out West to go and farm in Arkansas or somewhere similar and a former Spanish Civil War fighter, now a priest living in France and contemplating an offer from an old comrade. These poor guys must move on and get to the point before many more suns have risen and set.
It will also be interesting to see where I go from here with my life. Probably best to go with the flow and see where fate takes me rather than push in any given direction.
So look out for more interesting blogs and some finished tales in the next twelve months, or not depending upon what fate has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment