Tuesday 18 December 2012

So...

...it's 10.45pm, I've had a couple of drinks and I now live near the coast which is something I always wanted to do. I hope that I can find a place around here so that when I move out of The Brother & Sister-in-Law's I can remain close to the sea.
That is not what I want to talk about though. My thoughts are with where I go from here life-wise and who if anyone will be going along with me. I still hanker after keeping Madame in my life but that is something I have no control over. I think my best course is to carry on with day-to-day life and see what happens without my trying to influence anything one way or another.
So as I said yesterday, I am going to carry on and live my life and anyone who wants to join in and tag along for the ride is welcome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment