Saturday 8 December 2012

I have a full skip.

That didn't take long. I've managed to fill the skip with junk to spare. This afternoon I'm going to have a little relax then fill a couple more moving boxes.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to see if I can squeeze a bit more into the skip then fill more moving boxes so that by Friday all that will need to be packed is the stuff that is being used on a daily basis.
This isn't very exiting but it helps to share my thoughts and gives me an incentive to keep going.
I have said it before but I'll be glad when I'm settled into The Brother's and can start looking for a new home in earnest.
On a lighter note, I have a couple of week-long work trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh on consecutive weeks between 14 and 25 Jan. It just so happens that my pal's band, The Loft Monster is appearing at the Griffin Bar in Glasgow on 19 Jan so I plan to stay over in Glasgow the middle weekend, go to the gig and catch up with him and his wife. It will be a pleasant change to get away and relax after the last 18 months or so which have been awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment