Wednesday 14 November 2012

Yet more progress.

The clearing and packing goes on. The big wardrobe which I was worried about is now dismantled and stands in easily removable pieces to be taken to the tip on Friday. The other problem was the sideboard which is now in the van ready to go to the tip as well, so both the huge pieces which were concerning me are now dealt with.
We have de-cluttered the spare bedroom, or I should say re-cluttered the spare bedroom. At least we know what needs to go where now so although it looks like a bomb site it is a bomb site with a purpose.
The man from the moving company is coming either this afternoon or tomorrow to give me an idea on prices for moving and storage along with self-storage of the different types of articles that need to moved and stored or self-stored.
I am stopping for today and will start again tomorrow.
I'm feeling much more positive about the whole moving process now that some stuff is boxed up and a plan is emerging for the remainder.
I might even give Bob a little shove in the right direction with some writing of The Story later on.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment