Thursday 29 November 2012

Been away, now back and sad.

I've been in Edinburgh since Monday, I do like Edinburgh but I'm home now. Madame has been here but has gone again as she has a meeting somewhere down Yorkshire way. I hope to see her before she goes back to the USA but I don't know what she is doing since now the divorce has gone through she is free to do as she pleases although we had agreed not to go ahead and hope for the best. I really think I was deluding myself thinking we might get back together. I think she has decided its over and goodnight Vienna, tough bunnies baldy.
Anyway, it's good to be home, hotels are fine but even this place which I'm leaving soon is better than that. I am feeling a little sad at the moment, because the divorce feelings are kicking in now.
I'll try to be a bit more positive next time, I just needed to get it out of my system.
Feeling a bit sad, TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment