Saturday 17 November 2012

Well.

That was a productive week off. Much junk chucked away, loads of stuff boxed up, a quote received  from a mover who will store my goods and give me access so I don't have to have two lots of storage costs and a decision made to order a skip for the final throwing away session in a couple of weeks time.
I've also decided that I don't need to rush into buying a new place and may wait until the Christmas holidays are over and I'm back from my work trips in January before I go headlong into concentrated house-hunter mode from February onwards.
I'll keep getting details of properties from the agent in the hope that The House will jump out at me. I am not going to rush the process though so that when I do buy I will be buying what I want and will be comfortable in not somewhere that is not quite right.
For the rest of the weekend I'm going to relax and maybe write a bit more of The Story which I have neglected terribly recently. Early next week I'll sort out the two fridge freezers so that they can be disposed of via the Council when moving day comes and start gradually packing up books and other stuff until all that is left will be those things which I need daily.
It all seems less daunting than it did a month ago. I want to thank The Brother for his help to get me to this point.
Let us hope and pray that once I've moved and the mortgage and so on have been cleared I can relax a bit. With that my mood should improve, my stress levels drop so I can enjoy Christmas and look forward to the New Year with hope and optimism.
Per Ardua Ad Astra.

No comments:

Post a Comment