Thursday 15 November 2012

Its strange...

...but I've always felt that this is a sad and lonely house. It stands in its plot, a square brick house looking lonesome. There are other houses nearby which don't have the some sad look to them, not dissimilar houses but they don't have the same lonely air.
It seems like there's a cloud of unhappiness that even on a sunny day casts a shadow of gloom over the place.
I hope that the new owners can lift this cloud and that they have a long and happy time here. I also hope that by moving on I'll be leaving that sadness and loneliness behind to be destroyed by the new folks and that I too can start on a happier road than I've been on for longer than I can remember.
Let's hope the change is beneficial for everyone and everything and that happiness can come to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment