Saturday 3 November 2012

House hunting

So, I've had a morning of house hunting.
I had a look at one place in Amble which didn't fit the bill but Ashington has produced a few good options. I'll be going back next week to look at three or four places the very helpful, not to mention beautiful young lady at the estate agents will be picking out for me.
They are mainly old pit terraces, the rooms are big and each house has a long narrow garden which will be ideal for a little bit of vegetable growing and a nice space to sit if the sun ever shines.
I hope to find somewhere, there is plenty of scope.
Ashington seems like a pleasant town with plenty of shops and restaurants. The people seem friendly so I hope it will be a good place to live. It is also not far to drive to work and has a good bus service if I don't want to drive.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment