Monday 19 November 2012

First day back

Well that's my first day back at work after the week off and it was ok, not millions of e-mails to deal with and just a couple of minor jobs to finish off so all-in-all a reasonable re-introduction to wage slavery. I hope the rest of the week is as good.
Nothing much else to report really, having a couple of evenings off the packing up and then I'll do a little bit more. I'm waiting to see how much more the movers will charge to do the packing up and if it isn't huge amounts I'll get them to do what's left apart from what I'm taking with me to The Brother's.
Tonight I will be mainly eating the remainder of the salmon and potato curry with ice cream to follow washed down with Stella Artois. I will also be attempting to chill and see if I can practice a bit of relaxing. It has been a while since I've felt able to sit back and take a moment for myself so tonight is it I think.
I'll be off now, wish me luck with the relaxing. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment