Sunday 8 December 2013

I don't know, I hate this.

It is now coming up to the first anniversary of my moving out of the old place. The anniversaries of Madame leaving and the divorce going through have been and gone whilst the Christmas holidays are fast approaching. All of this has made me try to evaluate my current position.
I am living alone in a rented house which I might have to move out of at two months notice and find somewhere else that will take pets. I have some savings and I'm enjoying my work. The main problem is that I'm alone and still hanker after Madame's return. This of course is something that will never happen, she is now engaged to someone new and has made a new life for herself back in the USA, it would take a miracle for her to want to come back.
I am entirely lost as to what to do next, I must get past the desire for something I can't have and try to search for that which I can. The problem is I don't know how.
I am close to giving up. ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment