Tuesday 17 December 2013

Enjoyable.

I've just had a couple of very interesting and enjoyable days at our trainer conference yesterday and today. I came away with a lot of positive thoughts and have met up with friends old and new from all over the UK. I've reminisced and taken the mickey, been sad at the loss of former colleagues and been happy to bump into folks I haven't seen or spoken to in many moons. All in all a very positive experience.
Speaking of positive things I just listened to Porky Pig singing Blue Christmas, what a hoot, makes me shed tears of laughter each time I hear it.
All I have to hope is that I can now channel this positive mood, maintain it through the Christmas Holidays, which I've found tough in the past and carry it forward into 2014 and beyond. I really hope I've turned a corner and can look on the brighter side of life and try to be more positive in the future.
I'm pretty sure I wrote, or maybe just thought something similar this time last year but then I was in a bad place, waiting for the sale of the house to complete and so on still mourning (if that is the right word) the loss of my marriage which I had hoped would last.
Still, that was then and this is now so I must stop looking back and aim for a happier future, alone or in a partnership and be more positive, remember that I have a plan and be content with my lot in life.
ttfn.
Oh, and here's Porky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg7HvF3a_Iw&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment