Monday 23 December 2013

Filthy weather

The weather today is awful with strong winds and rain which means I can stay in, get a bit of The Story written and catch up on some reading. Added to the rubbish weather is the fact that the club is closed on a Monday so my nearest watering hole is The Trap which is somewhere I rarely venture as I don't really like it.
I hope that the Christmas Holidays are good this year. Last year they were marred by the delays in the completion of the house sale and the fact that I was still in a slough of despond following the decree absolute at the end of November. This year I am a little more upbeat and have made some decent acquaintances in the club to celebrate Christmas with. I will also feel a little happier spending Christmas day with The Brother and Sis-in-Law since at least the burden of the house sale has been removed.
I still wish somewhat to be able to spend time with Madame but realistically those days are gone and I should look to making the best of what is available rather than hankering for the unlikely.
So I will try to be a little more optimistic and in that spirit I wish my reader a very Merry Christmas.
Peace and Love x ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment