Saturday 27 July 2013

Saturday.

I was going to cut the grass today. I'm not now because I had a look and with the warm weather it has hardly grown so I'll leave it for a bit and maybe do it one night in the week. I did pick some new potatoes which I'll have for Sunday dinner with whatever I can find in the freezer.
I have moved The Story on by another 600 words this morning. Bob and Helen are now married and about to start farming near Cleveland OH. I need to have a think about how to make this interesting until they move further West. Some research into the trials and tribulations of Ohio farmers in the 1860's is on the cards I think.
I may have a stroll over the road for an hour in a bit to have a restorative beer or two, come back for tea and then go out again. I don't want to drink too much because I want to go the gym early tomorrow and also to the storage unit to see if I can bring some of the stuff out either to use or dispose of. It's costing me money so I need to start emptying it so that I can relinquish it sooner rather than later.
Anyway, off for an ice lolly now to help cool me down.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment