Monday 29 July 2013

I am trying really hard....

...to be positive and move on with my life.  I moved from the old place, albeit under duress and am really doing my best to make a new life for myself and to put the past behind me. This is proving more difficult than I hoped. There is something in my nature which will not allow me to let go when I feel that something has ended which could have been saved.
The problem I have is that I still feel that the mistake we made was to continue with the counsellor at relate who took sides rather than ask for a different person to deal with. She reinforced Madame's arguments and rather than try to come to a compromise which we could have built upon she allowed Madame to use this validation of her arguments as a stepping stone to getting out of the marriage.
I really should move on and get on with my life, it is hard as I have said to do that when I feel that an injustice has been done.
I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment