Wednesday 17 July 2013

Is it only Wednesday?

This has been a long week. I'm in my hotel in Liverpool cogitating upon my lot in life with a couple of rum and cokes. It appears I am surrounded at every turn by happily married people or couples who seem to be getting along fine. I feel like a sad desperate old singleton cast adrift on a sea of solitude.
All I would like is a happy relationship with a partner whom I can share my time, someone to come home to after work and chew the fat with, someone to go down the pub with and to snuggle up with at bedtime. Not much to ask is it?
But here I am, feeling sorry for myself, alone in the world (mostly) with no-one special to do all the aforesaid things with. I had it for a while but now its gone and man, do I miss it.
Still, who knows what the future holds?
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment