Tuesday 16 July 2013

A decision made.

A short note before I go off to work this morning.
My subconscious mind has been working on me overnight and has led me to the decision that I really should let Madame get on with her life and I should get on with mine. I cannot influence her to come home because she has made up her mind and is very stubborn once that has happened. The more I push her to give up her new plans, the more she will forge ahead with them. Any more arguments from me will only alienate her and whatever the situation I still care about her and don't want that to happen.
I hope she can be happy but I still harbour the desire that she could be happy with me. As I have said though that is not in my power to make happen just now so I have to let go. Any hope I have of her coming home will have to be put away and left to be achieved at her pace. I will keep her updated with news from home but apart from that will keep my distance and hope that time will heal.
Off to work now.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment