Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday morning, ten to five.

I was woken at 4am by a combination of Thomas kitty leaping onto the bed and the dawn chorus so I decided it was time to get up and get going. Get going at what I'm not sure of yet but I think my plan so far revolves around going to the storage place to collect a couple of things that I promised my next door neighbour and doing a little light shopping.
I had planned to go to the gym but I have a really painful heel at the moment and until I have seen the doctor about it I don't want to put too much pressure on by leaping around on rowing machines, bikes and treadmills, that would probably do more harm than good.
I am however doing well on the weight loss front merely by cutting my beer intake by 70% and eating more fruit and fewer sweeties. I am down 5 pounds so far and am certainly heading in the right direction.
Anyway, I have just had to break off from writing this to reply to an e-mail from a wine company who tried to take a monthly payment for a wine buying club they run even though I e-mailed them to say I wasn't going ahead with the offer to join.
I have bought wine from them on the odd occasion previously so they had bank card details but I'm glad I didn't change the details on my account when my new bank card was issued a couple of months ago. They have now been informed that I will not be buying wine from them again since they ignored my explicit instructions that I didn't want to take up their offer.
I'm too grumpy to write any more now.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment