Thursday 27 June 2013

It's Thursday

Well I've been back from my Glasgow trip a couple of days and have been delivering a course at work. I'm knackered and still have another day to go, it is a very dry subject that I'm trying to put across and the poor trainees have lost the will to live. Still, not long now and they are free. I have to keep delivering the blooming thing on a regular basis. It is hard to keep interest levels up for the trainees (and me!) but I do try my best.
I have to say that GT&tDs were very good, it was a bit strange at the end though, he just sort of finished, no encore, he just went off the stage, everyone got up and wandered out. Still very good though. The support were OK but the drummer drowned out the rest of the group. Sack the sound engineer!
The trip did help me get back on somewhat of a more even keel after the weekend. So let's hope I can maintain my progress, 1 step back and 2 forward is a good way, better than the other way round.
I am off now for some nuts and raisins and to try and stay out of the club, no beer tonight or else my diet will never take off.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment