Monday 24 June 2013

I'm on the train.

So here I am on board the train on my way to Glasgow for the night to see George Thorogood. I have been looking forward to this for months, ever since my pal and I saw the gig advertised and decided we needed to see him perform.
I really hope this will help move me back onto the front foot after the hiccup over the weekend when the realisation that Madame may be gone for good hit me.
I should accept that she has gone away and is unlikely ever to return. I have finally stopped wearing my wedding ring which is a sign that I may be heading towards acceptance of the reality of the situation and to stop deluding myself. The trouble is I find it very difficult to accept that my last chance of happiness may have gone for good.
Anyway, I hope GT can give me a leg up to improve my mood again after the weekend.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment