Wednesday 5 June 2013

It's an owee not a booboo.

I have strained the ligaments in my right foot which means resting it until any inflammation goes down. I think it is because I have started training again, in two ways, classroom delivery of training events and at the gym which has put pressure on my foot which wasn't there recently. It may also be because I am carrying to much weight.
I am working on the weight issue and have lost 7lbs over the last few weeks which is moving me in the right direction. The low beer and sweeties, high fruit diet seems to be working so if I can keep it up I should be able to hit my target weight of 187lbs before I go back to the fat clinic next April. I will start going back to the gym once my foot gets better which will tone up the old body and also help with the weight loss process.
Wish me luck. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment