Wednesday 2 April 2014

35 Years

Today, April 2nd 2014 marks the 35th anniversary of my starting work in Southend-on-Sea. I was a young lad cast adrift in a strange town. Where has the time gone?
Two marriages, one engagement and many ups and downs later here I am sitting on my own in a rented house writing this.

As I see it I can look at my current situation in two ways:

(1) I am alone with no secure home and no-one to share my life with, or
(2) I am free to do what I want, when I want and go where I please with nothing holding me back.

Now, depending upon my mood I will be leaning one way or another. Currently, I'm feeling a little 'meh' so my inclination is somewhat towards (1) above but who knows when (2) will kick in? Sooner rather than later would be my desire but I will just go with the flow.

Until the next time Peace and Love. ttfn. x

No comments:

Post a Comment