Thursday 3 April 2014

I wish I had a plan.

I wish I had a plan. I say this to myself quite often and then I realise that I do have a plan. That plan is to rent my current living space until I reach 60 then retire and with my retirement lump sum buy a static caravan to live in during the Spring, Summer and Autumn months here in the UK. During the Winter months of December to February the idea is to close up the UK premises and decamp to somewhere warmer, preferably the far South West of the USA but failing that Spain or Portugal.
Now this seems to me to be an eminently doable plan most of the time. At other times I worry that I'll not be able to find a site that will let me do this for the required time or that my lump sum will not be sufficient or, I could go on but there isn't enough time to cover the minutiae of my worries. At these times I say to myself, I wish I had a plan, then realise that I do have a perfectly workable plan and so on ad infinitum long into the night.
All I have to do is hang on and make the best of what comes my way until the plan can be put into place. So next time I say I wish I had a plan, please feel free to tell me to button my lip and get on with the plan which I may have mentioned previously.
That, I think is enough piffle from me for now so Peace and Love, ttfn. x

No comments:

Post a Comment