Monday 7 April 2014

Discombobulated.

I learned today that Madame has re-married. Now this wasn't unexpected as she's been engaged for a while and although I'd hoped she would change her mind and come home I was for the most part reconciled to the situation.
Strange then that now she has actually tied the knot I feel like I did back in the Summer of 2012 when the whole thing went tits up. I am completely discombobulated and have lost my equilibrium totally. I feel as if someone has taken my insides out bounced them up the road a few times and replaced them upside down.
I have no idea what to do other than regroup and start rebuilding my defences again so that the hurt subsides.
Who would have thought I could feel so down? Anyway, I've wished her luck and happiness because as I said in my message to her it would be churlish not to and am now girding my loins for the climb back up low mood hill to the summit where I hope I can rename it happiness mountain.
Wish me luck. Peace and Love. ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment