Tuesday 28 January 2014

Travelling again.

This week I'm in Manchester again. It's the third week in a row that I've been here. It's a good job I like travelling so much or it could get to be a real bind. I'm lucky that The Brother is prepared to look after the kitties when I'm away or else I'd be stuck.
Anyway, at least with all the travel and course delivery I get to meet new people which helps raise the old mood somewhat. I'll be in London next week which will be a change as most of my delivery is up North or Scotland. I occasionally get to Belfast but never enough.
Speaking of Scotland and Belfast, next month I'm going to Edinburgh for a couple of days to meet up with the folks I used to write training material with. I'm looking forward to it so I hope it isn't a let down. They're a decent crew so it will be fine I'm sure.
Just reading through this it seems there is an awful lot of "I" going on. It is time to stop being so self-centred and to start writing about others and the wider world instead of it just being me, me, me all the time.
With that though it's time to stop until next time when with luck the subject matter may be a little more uplifting and less angst-ridden.
Peace and Love. ttfn with a kiss on the bottom x.

No comments:

Post a Comment