Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 1.

Today is day 1 of my cutting back on the intake of alcohol and rubbish food, wish me luck.
I hope to plan better meals and snack less whilst staying out of the club through the week. I have boxes of junk to sort and The Story to write so my evenings when I am not travelling can be fully occupied. In fact, even when I am travelling I can occupy myself with moving The Story forward instead of sitting in strange bars drinking beer.
I intend to lose, and keep lost enough lard to allow easy access to clothes which are currently languishing in my wardrobe as I'm unable to make the buttons and buttonholes coincide.
I'm sick of being obese and perpetually on the drink, I may feel a little lonely at first but if I keep myself busy all will be well and I'll feel much better both physically and mentally. As (if!) the weather improves and as the lighter nights approach I will start walking and once Summer appears I'll get back on the bike which will all assist in my girth reduction.
I'm now off to stir my spicy chicken casserole and have a cup of tea before finishing off the Sunday papers and maybe writing a few lines of The Story.
Peace and Love. ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment