Wednesday 20 November 2013

It's a cold winter Wednesday...

... and I'm sitting snuggled up to a kitty thinking about not very much. It makes a change for my mind and imagination to be at rest for a few minutes. It has been a while since my brain has had a chance to drift and think of nothing other than which potato to bake tonight for tea.
My life and my emotions have been in a whirl for I can't remember how long but I think thanks to the break in Vegas and the formulation of a 5-year plan my emotions have decided to settle down a little. I'm not of course saying that all is rosy in heddonlad world but at least I know what I want to do and the planning of the course I want to take helps to raise my mood somewhat.
As I said in my blog the other day, I am a little more hopeful about how my interactions with Madame are going and although I have hope there is still a part of me preparing for life alone since that is still the most likely outcome.
If the 5-year plan does come to pass I certainly won't miss the cold and damp of the Winter, although a bright crisp Northumbrian day is still a delight with her fantastic aspects, be they coast or country at their best in the clear fresh air.
So now to other things, perhaps a look at The Story or maybe I'll write a line or two of a new tale yet to be dragged screaming from my subconscious, who knows? That's the fun of being a creative genius (that's a joke, by the way), it all comes from who knows where and ends up on paper by a mysterious process I have no control over. Even these blogs are a stream of conciousness without plan or form when I set out, just a vague idea that I want to say something to those few of you out there who look at my ramblings.
So off I go, ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment