Monday 18 November 2013

Guess what?

I'm in Leeds again. I must say that all this travel has kept me sane this last 12 months. Without it I think I would have had a breakdown by now.
As I said in my last blog Madame is here, in fact she has been and gone. We had a good couple of days going through more boxes of stuff and sorting out where it needs to go. It is slow progress but slow progress is better than no progress.
As I said, it was a good couple of days and I have come out the other side with some hope that maybe Madame is softening a little towards the idea of a reconciliation. I am undoubtedly deluding myself on that and will probably be setting myself up for more sadness when I find that my expectations do not match reality.
What can I say? I live in hope and expect failure, or should that be hope for the best and plan for the worst, either way what has to be will be and it's all out of my control so I wait...
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment