Monday 15 February 2016

I started.

I started to write a post about what fun I was going to have after my retirement and how much writing I was going to do and how I loved Spring so much before I realised that I was boring myself let alone my reader. I think I 'll wait until I have something funny or controversial to say before I write any more on here.
I'm at the point where it seems all I write about is retirement and sitting at the beach. I will refrain from writing about me,me,me all the time and try to come up with some better subject matter in future. Until I can come up with stuff people want to read I'll keep my gob shut.
Until a poem or some interesting subject comes to mind I will maintain radio silence and stop being so boring and self-absorbed. So Peace and Love. x ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment