Wednesday 24 February 2016

A sunny Wednesday

It's a lovely sunny day out there. I'm in the flat finishing off my self assessment for work, yes I finally found a way to get around to working out what to say. It's been a tortuous route but I'm nearly done so I thought I'd take a short break and write a few words on here then get back to it with fresh eyes.
Spring is nearly upon us as is my retirement day so soon I'll be able to concentrate on my new creative life. Before that I'll be travelling all over the Southern Counties of England delivery training and saying goodbye to people, many of whom I'll miss but some I'll be glad to see the back of. Odd isn't it how we can gel with some people but others just set the old hackles rising as soon as they appear on the horizon. I wonder why that is, I suppose we can't like everyone though it would be great if everyone could get along. The world would be a much more pleasant place to live it that were the case, still it isn't and I guess I'm living in cloud cuckoo land expecting anything other that what we have. People can be horrible when they want to be, myself included, I suppose it's the primeval self preservation, kill or be killed instinct still in our DNA that makes us so.
Anyway, philosophy was never my strong point so I guess I'll just have to seek out the good folks and ignore the rest where possible.
Right, back to the grind. Peace and Love x ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment